So, tomorrow lent starts. I’ve eaten my pancakes, nibbled the last piece of chocolate cake and finished off the cadbury’s.
What I’m also going to do is try and blog each day as a way of doing something positive as well as giving something up.
My guess is that these posts will go along the line of
- I really want some chocolate
- I’m tired and don’t want to blog
- I won’t have lost any weight by the end of these (always a vain hope).
My hope is that I will
- Actually improve the posts as I go along
- Feel inspired not to eat too much chocolate once lent is over.
- Carry on blogging at the end.
We’ll just have to wait and see.
ps. For a far more inspirational blog on giving something up for lent check out: But I just wanted a pint of milk